What payment types are accepted?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, Elo, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
Are taxes included in the price?
Taxes are not included in the product price but will be calculated at checkout based on your shipping location. Ex: If your order is being shipped to Brooklyn, NY, you will be charged a Kings County Tax, New York State Tax, and Brooklyn City Tax. The total tax charged will be calculated based on your order total.
What's the shipping situation?
Orders will typically be processed and shipped within 4 business days. Domestic orders shipped to any address in the U.S. will be shipped USPS First Class or Priority. All domestic orders have a standard $5 shipping fee. If there is an error in your shipping address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to correct your information. Once an item has been shipped, no changes can be made.
International orders will be shipped with DHL Express or UPS. Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout and will vary depending on your shipping location. You will be responsible for any additional customs fees, duties, taxes, or tariffs associated with your order.
The Back Row assumes no responsibility for any domestic or international packages that are lost, stolen, or damaged. However, we are happy to help in any way we can! Please shoot us a note at email@example.com.
What's the returns/exchanges situation?
Each of our hair accessories are final sale. If you have any questions before you order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Back Row curated vintage pieces are sourced from a variety of vintage, thrift, and consignment shops. This means items may show some of the flaws that come with loving and living in any garment. At this time, we do not offer any returns or exchanges on our vintage pieces. If you have any questions before you order, please email us at email@example.com or DM us on Instagram @shopbackrow.
What's up with privacy?
The Back Row does not sell or trade any customer information. Examples of information we collect are:
- Shipping and billing addresses
- IP addresses (so we comply with data laws like the ones in California and Europe)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information from cookies (which landing page you are coming from, how many times you visit the site, devise and browser used, products stored in your cart)
This information allows us to continue to improve your experience and serve you in the best possible way. We do not share your information with any third-party platforms, like Google or Facebook, to target you based on your online activity.
What do I do when I'm over my item?
We know throwing an item away is an absolute no-go, so here are a few alternatives for when you're just over it:
- pass it along to a friend, family member, or your roommate that always compliments your outfits
- drop it off at a consignment shop near you
- sell it online on platforms like Depop and Poshmark
- take to Instagram stories for a closet clean out sale
- host a clothing swap party with friends
- brush up on your sewing skills and do some mending
- cut her up and use as cleaning cloths